Discipline Employees & Correct Performance Problems
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE EMLPYEES WHO JUST AREN'T “CUTTING IT”
Are you comfortable dealing with performance problems ? This program gives you guidelines to help you recognize when a problem has gone too far to ignore any longer – how to approach employees in a manner that wins cooperation and friendly ways to focus on solutions (instead of blame). You’ll learn proven ways to discipline people verbally and in writing. You’ll see how to lay out an explicit improvement plan. And you’ll gain tips to help you keep the entire process positive – giving you and your employees the strongest chances for success.
- How to overcome the temptation to put off confrontations;
- What to do about employees who are often absent, late – or show other signs of sagging enthusiasm;
- 7 steps to help you confront and discipline an employee without causing defensiveness;
- Do’s and dont’s of talking to an employee who is failing;
- What you should document to protect you and your organization
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.