The Exceptional Receptionist
It' s not easy being an office clerk today, since new products and advanced technology have eliminated many routine tasks.
Education is an ongoing process, in fact, survival in the modern world depends on it. This training provides you with the information you need to function in an effective and professional way.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM?
- What parts of service rendering are important to master;
- The Art of giving good service;
- The impact of good service;
- Quality Service Analysis;
- How to effectively advice your customers;
- How to tell them bad news;
- How to handle objections and complaints;
- To create a strategic plan how to accomplish Quality Service.
WHO SHOULD FOLLOW THIS COURSE ?
Workers who deal directly with guests/customers at the counter or at the front desk, in hotels, government, all offices in general, shops or in the restaurant business.
HOW DO WE WORK ?
The most important characteristic of the course is training. We dedicate 80 % of the course to training. Therefore, the results of the course are immediately applicable. The next characteristic is attention for every participant. As a consequence we train in groups of maximum 12 people. Needless to say that a professional approach, with the aid of instructional movies, video recordings and work books, forms an integral part of this course.
The duration of this course is divided in 4 sessions of approximately 3 hours.
» Register now!
*For further information contact us.